Yes, I do this. IT isn’t aa case of putting off until tomorrow what I don’t want to do today. I daydream, waffle and don’t focus. I don’t really have a goal at the moment. I think I need to set one. What could it be?
1. To get my full licence (I’m an intermediate level radio ham)
2. To lose a stone in 7 weeks – I am a bit overweight
3. To walk the Southdowns way (not all in one go)
4. To improve my photography
5. To contribute to my Locality project (that’s a little imprecise). Think about that one.